FIGHT PREPARATION SEMINAR FOR AMATEUR FIGHTERS
BY HEAD COACH JAY-R CRISOLOGO
Coach Jayr has a been a boxing coach and has trained many fighters
including a WBC Asia light heavy weight as one of his biggest achievements.
Lion's head still carries an 81% win rate with its amateur fighters.
With the growing number of amateur boxing fights in Bangkok, it is very important to know
how to properly prepare a fighter for his or her first time fight or anybody who has a record of
not more than 3 amateur fights. These are crucial stages of athlete development that if
a fight camp isn't managed properly, the fighter can suffer fatigue, injuries etc.
Knowing the key components on how to run a camp in a given time frame can make or
break a fighter, if a camp runs 80-100 percent as planned, a fighter will come out
with his/her optimum performance.
And here are key contents you should be expecting from our seminar:
1. Learn how to plan 4-6 weeks fight camp
2. Learn the most useful strength and conditioning workouts for optimum performance
3. Structure an effective game plan
4. Plan a training timeline to achieve a fighter's peak performance
5. Mental Preparation for fighters